We at King respect the privacy of everyone who uses our corporate website (which can be found via the urls http://about.king.com or http://company.king.com, and/or any sub-page thereof), and any services related to those websites which we may provide to you from time to time (together the “Website”). In this document we refer to King.com Limited as “King” “ us”, “ we” or “ our” and we refer to you as “ you” and “ your”.
2 About us
We are a company called Midasplayer.com Limited. We are incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 04534247 and registered address at 10th Floor, Central Saint Giles, 1 St Giles’ High Street, London, WC2H 8AG. We are registered with the UK data protection authority with registration number Z8053677.
3 Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Website;
- details of your use of our Website and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you visit our Website(s), or what device you use to access our Website);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
- to allow us to recognise you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to provide you with a more customized experience of our Website;
- to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Website so that we can improve it.
5 How will we use your Personal Information?
You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example to send you updates about our Website or to respond to a query from you;
- managing your relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Website;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Website or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party's behalf;
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Website;
- preventing crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention; and
6 Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Website to you or to communicate with you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to a third party supplier who hosts our Website);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of King, our users, or others;
7 For how long will we retain your information?
8 Will we transfer your Personal Information overseas?
9 How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the data in our possession. We use the same level of skill in protecting your Personal Information as other similar website providers. However, since the internet is not a completely secure environment we cannot guarantee that information you transmit via our Website will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards.
10 Links from our Services
11 Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] - we may make a small charge for this.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to modify, correct or remove information by contacting us at the email address above.
- You have the right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at [email protected]
12 How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at the address above.
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing [email protected]
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.
14 Legal matters